|This is an archive of past news threads. Do not edit the contents of this page. Thank you!.|
- March 11, 2015 – Catan.com is saying that Catan: Traveler should be released sometime this spring. Other sources point specifically to June 2015. Being refereed to as Catan: The Game's "little brother," Traveler appears to be another iteration of Catan: Portable Edition and isn't compatible with any official add-ons.
- January 15, 2015 - The Fifth Edition of The Settlers of Catan, now just called Catan, has been announced!! Update: Now in stores as of April 25, 2015.
- August 2008 – The Settlers of Luxembourg, a promotional scenario for The Settlers of Catan, is released in limited quantities for the 2008 Luxemburg Game Fair. It was created by Alain Miltgen and Tom Mühlheims with the backing of Klaus Teuber and Kosmos. (more...)
- June 4, 2007 – New Variants: Check up with the fan-made variants section for some fun new variants to the classic game. There is still much work to be done here but the goal is to have this site up and fully functional by the end of the summer. If you want to help or have some scenarios, add them to the fan section. For help, just contribute. This may just look like organized chaos but it is slowly becoming organized.
- May 1, 2007 – Winner announced for the Catan Scenario Design Contest!: Mayfair Games and Catan LLC congratulates Bret Larwick for having the winning submission for our Catan Scenario Design Contest! Bret's submission, The Winds of Change, earns him a Settlers of Catan 3D 10th Anniversary Limited Edition set and a University of Catan Alumni polo shirt. For more on this announcement and other winners, visit www.mayfairgames.com.
- April 25, 2007 – Site Officially Open to Edits: The World of Catan is open for edits from the Catan community, fans, or just editors. Come on in, edit a page, add some info, or add a page. This site is nowhere near done and it could definitely use some nice touches. Join in the fun of the World of Catan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.